This year we covered teams in space, heard from re:Workers in small businesses, and shared new resources from other organizations. Here’s some of our most popular content from the past year.
Top new content
- Create an employee-to-employee learning program. Check out Google's tools and tips to run an employee-to-employee learning program and support an organizational culture of development.
- Reorienting HR around team effectiveness. Return Path, an email data solutions company, set out to shift its employees’ focus from individual work to effective teamwork. Learn how they used peer feedback to build trust on teams.
- Build a shared team vision in the coming year. Bring meaning to your team’s work. Check out these re:Work tools on how to set and communicate a vision with your team.
- Use nudges to make your organization better. Check out our re:Work blog series focused on educating our users on behavioral economics and how companies can use nudges to influence behavior.
- How many interviews does it take to hire a Googler? Google’s staffing team examined past interview data and determined that four interviews was enough to make a reliable hiring decision at Google.
Most popular search terms from re:Workers
- “OKR” aka "Objectives and Key Results" | Check out this guide: Set goals with OKRs
- “Feedback” | Check out this guide: Give feedback to managers
- “Psychological safety” | Check out this tool: Foster psychological safety
- “Onboarding” | Check out this blog: Connections, onboarding, and the need to belong
- “Survey” | Check out this guide: Run an employee survey